£25,740 – £27,819, 35 hours per week.
Epilepsy Connections supports people with epilepsy to live as well as possible with what can be a challenging condition. Our staff and volunteer team provide a unique range of community-based support services in Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Forth Valley and Ayrshire, and work with teachers, employers, health and social care staff, third sector partners and community groups to help create safe, welcoming environments for people with epilepsy.
We’re looking to recruit our first ever fundraiser to help us develop our services and build our resilience. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced fundraiser ready to take the next step in their career. We’re looking for someone who is:
- Target-driven and focused on fundraising opportunities
- Able to develop persuasive cases for support for multiple audiences.
- A people-person, skilled at building and maintaining relationships.
This role has no direct reports but you will be involved in working with volunteers to convert the significant potential for income growth into visible results.
If you have a sound track-record in fundraising and you’re looking for a challenging role as part of an upbeat team in a vibrant charity, then this is your chance.
Please download application pack items here:
- About Epilepsy Connections Sept19
- Application Form
- Application Guidance Notes Fundraising Coordinator Sept2019
- Equality & Diversity Policy Statement
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
- Fundraising Coordinator Job Desc & Person Spec
Applications should be returned to:
Anna de Vries
100 Wellington Street
Glasgow G2 6DH
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 9 October 2019
Interviews: Monday 21 October 2019