Group 5 embarked on their “Epilepsy Futures” journey on 12th November, and will be together for five weeks before Christmas.
This five week period includes
- a visit to the City of Glasgow College to speak with the Learning Support staff,
- a Memory workshop
- Resilience workshop (part one)
- Epilepsy Awareness
- an introduction to meditation
- an introduction to Qi Gong
- weekly visits to our friends at Project Ability, where we are painting designs on canvas bags
Though its a smaller group than previous ones, participants are keen to make some big changes for themselves, and our six peer mentors are here to offer support and words of encouragement.
Already changes are happening, with participants feeling more confident, travelling into the office by public transport on their own.
Stay tuned for more updates along the way!
Epilepsy Futures Coordinator