Fieldwork Services in the Greater Glasgow & Clyde area
Contact: 0141 248 4125
Listen to how Gayle Weir (Epilepsy Connections Fieldworker) provided support to a married couple where the husband developed epilepsy late in life. Coming to terms with this proved extremely difficult for them both.
Fieldwork Services in the Forth Valley area (covering Stirlingshire, Falkirk District and Clackmannanshire)
Contact: 01324 673750
Our Fieldwork Service is available to people of all ages who have epilepsy, their families, friends and unpaid carers.
We also work with anyone with a professional interest in epilepsy including health, social work and housing staff; employers; teachers; lecturers and staff in schools, colleges and universities.
Our Fieldworker Team supports you to find your own way to live well with epilepsy by:
- providing one-to-one family and group support
- providing information to help you better understand and manage epilepsy, cope with seizures, identify seizure triggers
- providing information on treatments and lifestyle issues
- supporting you to deal with your feelings about epilepsy and its impact
- offering advice about managing epilepsy and seizures at home, school or work
- offering advice on housing; benefits, transport, travel and holidays; insurance.
Fieldwork Services in Ayrshire & Arran
Contact: 07585 570 466
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Fieldwork Service in Ayrshire & Arran and welcome our new Fieldworker, Jim Thompson, who will be offering information, advice and support on epilepsy.
Once fully established in the area, Jim will also be running Living Well with Epilepsy sessions in various locations.